Convention DVD



Greetings!

I do believe there will be a highlights DVD.

I'm currently in the process (tapes are streaming even
as I type this) of moving the footage from the Camera
over to the laptop.

I have somewhere close to 9 hrs of footage to go
through . . . heh heh.

The current "Plan" for the DVD is as follows (skip if
you don't like "spoilers" ;-)

DVD Contents (Tentative Plan)

Promo Section
- High Quality versions

Renegade Section (Montage & Best Bits)
- Approx. 3 Min Music Clip Video
- Approx. 30 Min "Best of Show" clips

Main Show Highlights Section (Montage & Best Bits)
- Approx. 3 Min Music Clip Video
- Approx. 30 Min "Best of Show" clips

Floor Highlights
- Approx. 3 Min Music Clip Video

Photo Montage
- Approx. 5 Min Music Clip Video

Additional Items:
- Sean McK Comp Section
- Video from Ryan
- Special Thanks (Sponsors / Vendors / VIPs)

Overall DVD will be about 1.5 - 1.75 hrs

Honestly, I have no release date in mind, but I do
want to take the Main Show footage and create a fun
Music Video Teaser as soon as I can and get it on
Google as a way to advertise the event and try to drum
up some interest for the DVD project.

That should be available for viewing sometime next
week even (if all goes well this weekend).

Thank you for your interest and I'm glad that you
liked the show!

Have a fantastic weekend!

Dave

For information about the DVD, please contact: A_Juggler (At) Yahoo (Dot) [you know what] :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home